If you need the convenience of a card to make purchases around town or around the world, enjoy the buying power of a SouthEast Bank debit card.
SouthEast Bank Debit Cards
Instant Issue Debit Cards
- Open a new SouthEast Bank checking account in any of our branches.
- Choose your favorite design and we print right away.
- Take home your new SouthEast Bank Debit Card instantly!
Instant issue debit cards are available at all SouthEast Bank offices.
All SouthEast Bank Debit Cards are subject to qualification. Joint accounts will be issued two cards.
To report a debit card lost or stolen after hours, please call 1-833-221-8631.
SouthEast Bank Verifi
All of our debit cards can receive 24/7 fraud protection with SouthEast Bank Verifi. Enrollment is free.
How the SouthEast Bank Verifi notification system works:
- Enrollment - By having a SouthEast Bank debit card, you are enrolled in SouthEast Verifi. You can choose your method of communication - a phone call or text message*. If you prefer a phone call, you don't have to anything. Please note that the main phone number listed will be the one used for notification and that could delay notification of potential fraud. Text notifications are also available. Our Customer Care Center or your local branch to can assist you in choosing text notifications*.
- Notification - SouthEast Bank Verifi will monitor your debit card purchases 24/7. If your debit card is used for a transaction which shares characteristics commonly associated with unauthorized purchases, the purchase will be declined and we will contact you by either phone or text message notification.
- Authorization - If you verify that the transaction is authorized, you will be able to continue to use your cards with no interruptions. If you report the transaction as unauthorized, we will disable your current card in an effort to prevent additional fraudulent activity from occurring.
* Standard text messaging rates may apply.